Altivar Process is a Services Oriented Drive designed to reduce OPEX in Process & Utilities installations, thanks to embedded digital services.
ATV900 is a range of ready-to-order drives and custom engineered drives focused on maximum productivity, with exceptional motor control and connectivity capabilities.
Altivar Process is the first Services Oriented Drive with:
- Embedded Power measurement and Energy dashboard
- Embedded process monitoring and control
- Low Harmonics (THDi < 48% at 80% load or THDi < 5% with low harmonic offer)
- Stop and Go function to reduce energy consumption in standby mode
- Asset monitoring and protection
- Drift monitoring
- Easy maintenance via a Dynamic QR-Code
- Seamless integration with embedded Ethernet:
- From device to process control with the Smart Process Object
- From data to insights with the embedded Web Server
Editor's Note: Scranton Gillette Communications and the SGC Water Group are not liable for the accuracy, efficacy and validity of the claims made in this piece. The views expressed in this content do not reflect the position of the editorial teams of Water & Wastes Digest, Water Quality Products and Storm Water Solutions.