An overview of The County of Maui v. Hawaii Wildlife Fund Supreme Court case and interview analysis of its impacts on the water and wastewater industry.
In this special stay-at-home episode of Talking Under Water, One Water, One Podcast, hosts Lauren Del Ciello, Katie Johns and Bob Crossen provide an overview of The County of Maui v. Hawaii Wildlife Fund Supreme Court case and its potentially far reaching impacts on the water and wastewater industry for National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) permits. Hear from Nathan Gardner-Andrews, general counsel for the National Association of Clean Water Agencies; Jesse Richardson, professor of law and lead land use attorney for West Virginia University and attorney for National Ground Water Association (NGWA) and the Water Systems Council; and from Jay Stone, who is chief engineer and a senior associate at Belt Collins based in Honolulu, Hawaii, about the impacts this decision could have across municipal, residential and storm water sectors.
- Joint Water Systems Council/National Ground Water Association Friends of the Court Brief
- What the County of Maui Case Means for NPDES Permits & Utilities
- Supreme Court Rules Clean Water Act Applies to Some Groundwater Pollution
- The Washington Watchlist
Submit Abstracts & Nominate for Awards
- Submit a storm water abstract for the Storm Water Pavillion at the International Builders' Show organized by Storm Water Solutions.
- Nominate a municipal project for Water & Wastes Digest Top Projects.
- Nominate an outstanding individual for Water & Wastes Digest Industry Icon.
- Nominate an industrial project for Industrial Water & Wastes Digest Top Projects.
About the Podcast
Talking Under Water is the premier podcast for the water industry, including municipal and industrial water and wastewater, residential water treatment, storm water management and erosion control. It is produced in coordination between Water & Wastes Digest (WWD), Water Quality Products (WQP) and Storm Water Solutions (SWS). The podcast covers topics under the One Water movement including the municipal and industrial water and wastewater, point of use, point of entry, residential, storm water and erosion control markets. Talking Under Water highlights news, trends, new technologies, industry discussions and on-site interviews with experts for WWD, WQP and SWS. Logo Images: Anatoly Tiplyashin / Romolo Tavani / stock.adobe.com.
Contact the Talking Under Water podcast editors by emailing [email protected] or engaging with them on Twitter @TUWpodcast. Join the conversation by commenting or using the hashtag #talkingunderwaterpod on social media.