Podcast hosts cover the latest one water news & share an interview on source water contamination
In this episode of Talking Under Water, One Water, One Podcast, hosts Lauren Del Ciello, Katie Johns and Bob Crossen discuss a trifecta of water-positive news, including new water technology investment in Cleveland aimed at creating a “blue economy,” the U.S. EPA’s proposed 2020 Financial Capability Assessment for the Clean Water Act, and a major tech company’s commitment to replenish more water than it consumes.
Finally, our interview this month is with Yu-Chun Su, Technical Director, Environmental & Water Resources Engineering at Lockwood, Andrews and Newnam. Katie spoke with Yu-Chun about best practices to prevent and control source water contamination, as well as long-term impacts across the water sector ranging from storm water to residential water quality.
- Cleveland Innovation Project moves to scale up water-related industries
- WWD reports: U.S. EPA Releases Financial Capability Assessment to Aid Disadvantaged Communities
- EPA press release: EPA Water Affordability: Proposed 2020 Financial Capability Assessment for Clean Water Act Obligations
- NACWA press release: Water Sector Applauds EPA Action to Update Affordability Guidance
- Microsoft will replenish more water than it consumes by 2030
Videos & Webinars:
- WWD Industry Icon series: bit.ly/wwdweeklydigest
- WWD/WQP/SWS Global Water Works Webinar Series: bit.ly/GWWwebinar1
- WQP State of the Industry: bit.ly/SOTI2020WQP
- WWD State of the Industry: bit.ly/wwd2020sotipod
- SWS State of the Industry: bit.ly/sws2020soti
About the Podcast
Talking Under Water is the premier podcast for the water industry, including municipal and industrial water and wastewater, residential water treatment, storm water management and erosion control. It is produced in coordination between Water & Wastes Digest (WWD), Water Quality Products (WQP) and Storm Water Solutions (SWS). The podcast covers topics under the One Water movement including the municipal and industrial water and wastewater, point of use, point of entry, residential, storm water and erosion control markets. Talking Under Water highlights news, trends, new technologies, industry discussions and on-site interviews with experts for WWD, WQP and SWS. Logo Images: Anatoly Tiplyashin / Romolo Tavani / stock.adobe.com.
Contact the Talking Under Water podcast editors by emailing [email protected] or engaging with them on Twitter @TUWpodcast. Join the conversation by commenting or using the hashtag #talkingunderwaterpod on social media.