Register for Part 1 of the Global Water Works webinar series!
Digital Pathways to Resilience, Part 1: Approaches to Helping Communities Accelerate Resilience Floods, Natural Disasters and Climate Change
When: Tuesday, Feb. 23, at 2pm ET / 1pm CT
About the Webinar:
The natural disaster figures for 2020 confirm:
- Record hurricane season with more storms in the North Atlantic than ever before;
- Historic wildfires in the western U.S.; and
- Worldwide, natural disasters produced losses of $210 billion, with insured losses of $82 billion
Join your peers in a unique educational event, presented by the SGC Water Group, comprised of Storm Water Solutions (SWS), Water & Wastes Digest (WWD), Industrial Water & Wastes Digest (iWWD), and Water Quality Products (WQP), in partnership with Global Water Works. Viewers will earn Professional Development Hour (PDH) credits.
Learn from globally recognized experts how you can:
- Gain visibility in to climate and water volatility risks;
- Start to secure properties; and
- Safeguard citizens and enhance property values